In accordance with the Law of Ukraine No. 2297 of 01.06.2010. "On the protection of personal data" created this confidentiality agreement, regulating legal relations related to the collection, processing, storage of personal data, as well as the right of citizens to non-interference in private life.
Objectives of collecting your personal data
We collect and use personal data (including name, city of your residence, telephone number, e-mail, etc.) to better provide you with the necessary services and information. Therefore, we can use your personal data to:
- answer your questions and requests;
- handle your orders and requests for warranty service, post-warranty service of equipment;
- regulate or fulfill your obligations in connection with any agreement that you have entered into with us;
- prevent and solve problems associated with any goods and services that we provide to you;
- promptly respond to your possible complaints related to the shortcomings of the services provided to you.
- to optimize our services, we can use your personal data during the provision of services (including providing information about services by sending SMS and e-mail);
Security of your personal data
We appreciate your personal information, so we provide an adequate level of its protection. We implemented technologies aimed at protecting your confidential data from unauthorized access and misuse.
Cookies, using Google Analytics
Additional information and cautions
This website in general, and its individual elements such as (including but not limited to) design elements, author photo materials, articles, program code, databases are protected by the Law of Ukraine "On Copyright and Related Rights", International Normative-Legal Acts , and other acts of Ukrainian legislation. Any other use other than reviewing, downloading and printing the site pages for personal, non-commercial use is prohibited. Copying of information from the site can be carried out only for non-commercial purposes for posting on user pages, blogs, social networks. The copied information should contain a link to this site as a source. To the extent that the law permits, neither LLC "F1 Production" nor any other party that is involved in the creation, production or maintenance of the site is liable for direct, indirect or incidental damage that has ever been inflicted and that have been are caused by the fact that you had access to this site, used it or hoped for it, even if we warned you about the possibility of such damages and losses. When working with a website, you are not granted intellectual property rights on the website itself, nor on its content, or on the use of any branding elements or logos of our website.
I confirm my adulthood, as well as the absence of any acts restricting my legal capacity.